Designed and produced by C. Forbes, this limited edition UWVC Parade Exclusive Commemorative Coin series (Collectible Challenge Coins) marks the Centennial Celebration of the Veteran’s Day Parade: November 11, 1919. The design showcases the iconic UWVC logo, along with a branch of service color designator enabled ring. These high-quality, die-cast coins make fine keepsakes or commemorative pieces to add to your collection or as a special gift to a family member or friend with loved ones who have served. Collect all 5! Each coin comes in a clear pouch with a 2019 exclusive presentation insert card, with the branch of service distinction.
2019 Centennial Challenge Coins (Series)
- Commemorative Coin (Collectible Challenge Coin) marks the Centennial Celebration of NYC Veterans Day Parade 1919-2019.
- 5 Branches of Armed Forces Available:
Navy (Navy Blue)
Air Force (Royal Blue)
Coast Guard (Sea Blue)
- 2019 UWVC Vets Day Parade Exclusive
- Custom Insert Card and Clear Display Pouch
- SIZE: 1.75″ Dia.
- FINISH: Nickel Silver, w/ color enamel
- MATERIAL: Die cast zinc metal alloy
- Limited Edition – once they’re gone, they’re gone.